Monday, February 8, 2010

Bronson!

This little guy needs our prayers.
So do his parents, especially his Mom
So do his brothers.
So do all the special people working on him!
Please go

HERE
for the whole story, it's inspiring and still in need of a lot more prayers!

We love you Bronson, Daynen, Trevan, Kaden, Matt and Sara!
You are in our thoughts and prayers!
And we love the sock monkey!
Something special!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Traci - I hope you don't care that I read your blog. This story of this boy is killing me. Thanks for sharing. They are clearly amazing people. I will definitely add them to my prayers.

Enjoying the Journey said...

Life is so fragile! Tyra sent this link to all us girls. Sweet boy!

Alli said...

We took the sock monkeys up to show Bronson tonight...The boys love them, and so did B! :)